27.10.10

Shadowingg.

So today I shadowed at a highschool.
and it was typically boring.
It was like being in school, but just sitting there watching.
Maybe it was the person that I shadowed...but It was just insanely boring.
The girl that I was shadowing didn't seem to popular...but luckily they didn't seem to split into cliquey groups.
I would hope she would tell me if they did...she didn't tell me too much about student life. And her opinion. That would have been appreciated.
Isn't it like impossible to have a high school that is drama free?
but everyone seemed to like each other...insane.
She did tell me that some of the cheerleaders were the typical. 
That is a (-).
I hope that the next school I shadow at impresses me more.

________________________________________________________

ALSO.

Saw 3D is out..or coming out? Haha I don't know..i just saw the preview. My cousin is coming home to visit this weekend. So we wanna go see it. I will have to tell you all about that because I am scared..and won't sleep for months. I saw the first ones and they are really creepy...and give you thoughts of things happening to you that you would normally never ponder about. They are good movies though besides all the blood. Well adios! Yo quiero duermo.

No comments:

Post a Comment