17.9.10

Dance, Dance Like its the Last, Last Night of our LIFE!



I'm at school...in my computer lab. Yepp. LOL. We have the new mac computers, which are super cool...so I JUST HAD TO update my blog from them. My friends are taking guitar lessons so I can be in here now. Normally I doubt I would be allowed to get on here.

Hopefully I will be taking guitar lessons soon. I just haven't got around to getting a guitar. Its kinda hard for me to decide on things. So...its just taking me a while to decide on what type of guitar I want. No worries...I will decided soon. When I get atleast 30 minutes of free time. which is never


We also have a dance tonight. Which is going to be really fun. Most of the time our dances are drama free..and we all just have a good time. This year we will be the oldest kids at the dance. So I hope its fun.

Anyway I'm gonna go because I think my typing is getting on Mr.Bs nerves. hahaha.

Oh yeah...that reminds me. I wasn't at school yesterday because of my allergies. So..today I lost my voice..and can't hear due to sinus congestion. Well..this is going to be fun. thats also why i didn't know my typing was that loud



No comments:

Post a Comment