19.9.10

Let Me Introduce You...

There is this girl. I guess her name can be...M, and all she does is strive for attention. She used to be my really close friend untill i realized she was semi crazy. And i mean really crazy. Like you have never seen before. She wrote this note, to a girls boyfriend whom she text all the time because she used to like him "more" saying that the she likes another boy. Trying to break them up of coarse. So everyone else in the grade kinda teamed up on the girl while we were outside on break one day. Asking her why and what the point was. Then all this other stuff came up. 
Oh and there was also the dance. M  didn't come. She went to another dance. Where she continued to start things. I don't really mind all the drama this year, because I'm never really involved. I just lay back, relax and watch it all play out. 

So before..I talked about how girls go trough times when they really hate being single. I'm going through one of those times. let me tell you it sucks Its all you think about. I hopefully will get over it soon, because I didn't plan on going out with anyone this year. I wanted to wait untill I got into my new school. Ugh. 

OH! Guess WHAT! Its almost my birthday. I think I will start the countdown...just a sec..
Okay..done with that. 

Also..I already finished my Christmas list yes I still make them. 
It takes me a while, because it has to be a christmas list...but i have to include what I want for my birthday too.
Its like squeezing both into one reasonable priced list. 
and so far I have only ask for 4 things. Amazing. 5 if you count the early christmas gift that I asked for.

No comments:

Post a Comment