7.9.10

Horoscopes

I actually do read them. Like daily. They always seem true to me...or true enough. I have three different apps for them on my iPod and sometimes I read them on yahoo. It's not a weird obsession or anything. It can just be really insightful when you feel clueless about life.

Today..I was really in a clueless mood. One of those when you question those around you, and where you think you will be in the future. I thought about things I needed to accomplish in life...and all "fancy" stuff.

So..with school...


Today I had, i'll call her Mrs. K, and she really bothers me. One class I came really close to really yelling at her. All my friends were staring at me like I was about to explode or something. That had bothered me all weekend. Until today I realized I wasn't the only one that felt that way. She isn't the nicest teacher. She seems to always find something that someone did wrong, and she will comment on it. Even right it front of them, but she will cover it up like she isn't even talking about it. Sigh


I also had to give a speech this morning..it was homework. I did terrible. I am never good at things like that.
__________________________

On the plus side. I heard a quote today. It wouldn't be the first time I heard it..but it just sounded good on a day like this.

"Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened."


I also get a new guitar sometime this week. Can't wait to have something to take my mind away from everything.


That would be it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment