29.8.10

The Reason Why...

The reason why I deleted my last blog was because a friend of mine found it...
We are at a birthday party, and we were playing on my friends Ipad which is really cool, but if you have an Ipod Touch...its not really necessary unless you want to type documents and read books. Reading being the only reason I wanted one. And I decided I would show them my blog...because I figured that I could just show them certain post. And yes I deleted the history.

So the next day...I was sitting at home and my friend text me saying "I found your blog" I asked her "what the heck, how did you find it?. She said "I memorized the web address". Then she continued to ask me questions about my post, and who they were about. So of-course I was pissed. To me blogs are something that mainly should be kept private if you use it like I do. They wanted to see it, so I showed them...but not giving them permission to stalk me on it. So..i changed the name..and never get on it anymore.

So..maybe I should have never let it slip that I had one.

3 comments:

  1. I had that happen to me, once upon a time. I think actually in the age of the internet it's inevitable.

    Worst case scenario? Make a new one & use a pseudonym.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a good chance that they are going to try and find your new one too.

    If nothing else, and it really bothers you that much, make a word document password protect it, and forget about the public blog aspect. Or even just another blog site that can make it protected to just internet friends.

    You have to decided what is more important at some point. Your privacy or writing in a public sphere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...I want people to see my blog, its kind of the point. It just wasn't really meant for my friends to see. I doubt they are worrying about it now, plus it was on a different website.

    ReplyDelete