9.8.10

TRYING TO BE POSITIVE HERE!

Another story about how boys can ruin ones day. or week. or month.

So this guy starts talking to my friend on facebook. And I get the total FREAK ALERT feeling. But he IS our age...lives in our city..and another one of my friends knew him from pre-school. He still seemed like the total player. Or atleast wannabe player. They start talking..and she gets interested.

REASON WHY THAT WAS A TOTAL MISTAKE:


Never get interested in someone like this..someone that says that they are really crazy about you when you don't really even know them. The probability is that they tell the same things to other girls.
_________________________________

My friend acts like she has boy experience...and has been through alot with them. But she has never had a boyfriend in her life. Niether have I...but I have experience with alot of boys...i grew up with two older step brothers who has ALOT of friends. I have been through hell with those boys. ANYWAY back to my story :(.

She really doesn't realize what she is getting herself into..so she starts texting him..which goes on for weeks. I added him on facebook...and he IMs me..asking for my number and all this stuff..he was interested, but I gave him the blind turndown (when you turn them down, but don't make it so obvious that you are turning them down). maybe it was more like a shutdown.
I didn't tell her though..knowing that she wouldn't understand.

Now she is obsessed with him. A guy she doesn't know. And she has made herself depressed because he is now taken. REALLY?!? He is really nothing to worry about. He isn't even that cute..the only atractive part of him is his 8 pack....(ive seen pictures.)

I have no clue what to do but leave this alone. I've tried to tell her but she won't believe me. She even asked me if I thought she (his girlfriend) was pretty. I didn't lie..and i said yes. She kinda needs to get over this because its making me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment