12.8.10

I was thinkin...

I was thinking...and I wish I could just freeze everything in time. I don't want anything to change...besides the small things. I don't want to go to highschool, because I have to leave all the friends I love. Even those who I don't necessarily get along with, you made a difference in my life. The best part about going to a school like ours is the life-long friendships you will make. These friends I know I will never lose. Though far away somehow we may always be close in a way. I know I have to go to highschool, so this last year of 8th grade I will cherish. Not just my friends, but the teachers who were like parents to me. I know I may never find anything like. I will be sad, but proud to graduate from my school. It isn't the end, but far in the beginning. I have alot ahead. Without this 8 year experience I don't know where I would be. I will always go back to visit the memories. When I step on the campus I will feel home. Its the only place I know. From the 10 hour days I was stuck in Latchkey to the many trips to the nurses office. From the lunch bill that was always late to the Friday Game Days in second grade. I hate to leave, but I'm afraid life must go on. This will be my last year at this school but the beginning of life.


3 comments:

  1. Awwe, I can understand your fear and your sadness. I'm preparing to enter my senior year of high school. Honestly, it's an experience like no other. You will make hoards of new friends and you'll get to know yourself sooo well. Get excited, girl :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Agreed. High school, and then university, are amazing experiences.

    PS Came across your blog link thru gurl.com. Following you/listed you on my blog!

    Cheers,
    Blair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah..the part that really has me stuck is not seeing the same people everyday. Its gunna be a big change.

    ReplyDelete