9.8.10

First Post...Lets Get Right to It..

Can my life get any worse...or better?

My friend had a birthday party...with inflatables of-coarse.

*Life tip..never leave a bunch of 13 year olds with a bouncy house...the thing will get pulled down and trampled on...but its all in good fun as long as no one is seriously hurt*

It was fun...ish.
We spent the night watching movies, and talked about boys. (but non that i liked..because i like no boys).

I seem to be the type of girl that boys like to look at...and want. But then realize they can't have.
if they would maybe talk to me...they never know. I don't see myself as such though. Inside im pretty down to earth...and i don't reject easy. I don't know how to say no..so heres the typical convo with a guy:

Him: Hey
Me: Hi
Hi: Um, do you wanna hangout sometime?
Me: Um..ugh..i don't know..
Him: Ok..*walks away*
________________________

Oh wait..i forgot..that never happens because they don't have the guts to talk to me..but i'm pretty sure thats what would.

Then there are the older guys. I absolutely HATE getting checked out by older men. Its disgusting to me, and makes me nauseous. My grandma just laughs at them...and makes jokes about how illegal it is.

I'm too young to worry about them anyway...but i'm pretty sure alot of boys will get a couple lines in my blog.


So heres to the start of a new blog *this would be my 3rd...maybe this one will work out*

No comments:

Post a Comment