10.8.10

Always Overreacting...

So...its almost the time for my HPST (that test you take to get into the highschool you like). And I left the book at my dad's house. Which i was glad of because my mom was trying  to make me study literally all freakin day long. We are going to have classes for it during the school year...so I don't see what the big deal is. Me and one other girl being the only students in the grade that bought the book. So...i decided that I am just going to go along with it...and actually study. Yes...study. I even made a set of rules for myself for today.

RULES


1) Can only get on facebook for 10 minutes every two hours.
2)No textersations...just small text chats.
3)BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH (forgot the rest..)



If you know me, you would know my terrible study habits. Normally I start to study, and everything is fine. Then someone comes along with some MAJOR distraction (food, new movie, ect...). Then I stop studying. My mom doesnt even notice for like an hour. Then i get yelled at What are you doing? You aren't studying! Then she goes on with some stuff about how its all my fathers fault. Somehow everything is his fault these days. Not hers, who i have lived with for all my life.

Well...seems like I won't be going anywhere until November, when the test is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment