29.8.10

So..school had started.

Enough Said.

Its actually not that bad. There is no continuing drama, but I did lose a best friend. She is now just a friend, which kinda sucks. 

Anyway...its story time :)
_______________________
I have this friend...who is desperate for a boyfriend. I think everyone goes through it, even I have been through it. I just feel so bad for her because: 1) She really isn't mature enough to be in the type of boyfriend-girlfriend relationship that she wants. 2) When she likes a boy she never takes my advice to talk to him.(she even had me talk to "him" once for her and that totally didn't work out) 3) She makes it so obvious that she is desperate, and I know that boys catch on to that. I just don't know what to do. It seems that I am the one that people lean on for help. And with her, if I needed advice like this, there is no way she would make even an effort to help me. So...I question why I try. It actually stresses me out.

Thats also a reason that I am glad school started. At our school there aren't many relationships. As of right now..none. And when there is a relationship, the whole school knows. There are about 300 kids at my school, so it makes sense. Us being the eight graders, we basically rule the school. (hahaha do people still say that?). Relationships in our class DO NOT HAPPEN. That is because there are not enough boys for girls, and our boys are immature. So we seek relationships outside of school. So..during the school year I bring on the stress. So my mind can be taken off everything else. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment