12.8.10

No, I didn't break the internet.

It was torture..no facebook is the worst thing.


I made it a whole day only using the internet on my phone because the wifi in our house wasn't working. The internet on my phone is slow...and I have to stay in one place for fear if i move...i will lose all my bars. Maybe thats just T-Mobile. So this morning, well maybe an hour ago my grandma came in my room and gave me the phone to talk to some creep. He talked with this weird monotone voice that was really quiet. I hope he was ok :/ He told me how to fix the computer though. Thank-god.

Im also getting a new phone in december when our plan with T-Mobile runs out, and i have my eyes set on this lucky phone right here.
I don't really care about all the stuff they say is wrong with it...as long as it can get what I need, I'm fine. I think I have a little bit of patience. haha. It doesn't go to verizon untill january..so i'm hoping out plan last a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment