9.8.10

Ok..so the other day :/ (well actually last month)

I will try to make this short..so some parts won't be included.
We (me and two friends) were at my friend's church for a festival. There were 3 boys there around our age..and one she liked. SO we do what most girls do.

THE AVOID AND WATCH
You keep and eye out for them...and sometimes just checking them out..but avoid being in the same room as them.
YOU CANT:
-eat
-get in trouble
-trip
-cry
-sneeze
-or anything else that may lead to something super embarrassing.

Its pretty tough, but luckily comes naturally to most girls.

Then while we were in the gym (her church is also a school). We were talking and decided that we were going to go walking around the school. My friends were playing around in a hallway..when we hear the boys are in the gym. So eventually we end up going in there. 

THEN ITS RAINING

My hair had just been done..so i couldn't go out there...their hair had just been done too..but they had jackets. So they leave me in the gym (no wonder we aren't such best friends anymore). I decided to just sit there...but then it got akward so i went to go look for them. I walk out into the hallway and call in the direction that they are in...but..the boy is fallowing me. And he says "My friend in there likes you..can you go talk to him?" So i freak out and say.."Hold on". My friend  likes him..and i'm not the man stealer type. 

So i just moped back in the gym...and here my "best" friends come through the door. *by now im thinking that they are the worst friends ever* And i told them what happen..and she was mad. 

Then they decide that they want me to like him..so they keep telling me to give him a hug and get his number. 

WHAT THE HECK. I THOUGHT U LIKED HIM!.

I was totally willing to not like him..because i didn't. He wasn't cute..to me atleast...but they kept nagging me about all thats happening..and that i should talk to him. I didn't want to hurt her feelings..and i couldn't tell what to do. 

So i get his number with no plans to use it...and when i walk outside to them..they were talking about me..and it was clear. For the rest of the day thats all she talked about...is me and him, who i don't know, don't like, and don't plan to call (hope its not to harsh). And now all she does is make fun of me with him. I honestly don't know what to do..but i can see this friendship is going downhill, with both friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment